What’s New This September
September kick starts our “Zero Waste” mandate
‘The word mottainai describes the three Rs – reduce, reuse, and recycle resources. Do not waste them. It means to believe that environmental protection is important. It also means to value resources. We can all help the environment in our own small way. One of the best ways of doing this could be to remember one word – mottainai! (http://spotlightenglish.com/index.php/listen/zero-waste/)
Invoking a Zen attitude of mind, we are inspired to work together in community and environmental consciousness towards making Zero Waste our reality. Our campaign is about causing minimal harm within and around us, consuming with awareness, taking Collective Responsibility, for the “wake” we leave behind. BE is a space to practice, imbibe and express this consciousness.
- Join us to live the mantra: Reuse, Recycle, Reduce (your footprint)!
- Bring Your Own Mug and Bowl,
- Take your garbage with you and dispose responsibly,
- Care for mother Earth, care for our universe, consume with care and gratitude
- Care for the space, care for the cushion that you sit on, as it supports the experience you come to seek.
WE are CLOSED Sept. 7th LABOUR DAY: We will be closed on Monday, September 7th for B.C.’s Labour Day holiday.
BE PRACTITIONER GATHERING at 7PM, Sept. 17th: To accommodate the gathering, ZEN Meditation is CANCELLED this Thursday, Sept. 17th,